Casual wear Red zari jutti khussa. Hand Crafted In Soft Pure Leather on the Front and the Back of the Heel. It Has Been Cushioned At The Sole For Comfort. Create a trend that captures the essence of the season wearing this ultimate pair of Punjabi jutti.
If you are unsure which Jutti size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child’s foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct Jutti size.