Why wear ordinary when you can flaunt your style with the best and most special one – from Jutti World is made on silk + hand embroidery kundan work. As amazing to look at as comfortable it is to wear! This is indeed a popular pick for women who love wearing Punjabi embroidery Juttis in parties!
If you are unsure which Jutti size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child’s foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct Jutti size.