Looking for a Punjabi Designer Zari Jutti to match the festive spirit or give you an aura in occasional gatherings? Take this one – the from Jutti World. Made on silk brocade with Zari work of sequence, blue crest is one pair you would love to wear in wedding parties and functions.
If you are unsure which Jutti size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child’s foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct Jutti size.